5 Music Appreciation Courses
This bundle of 5 complete Music Appreciation courses is an easy, no-prep way to teach your children about some of the most beautiful and famous classical music ever written! Each course is printable with worksheets for each lesson. These courses can easily be used for all ages, with no musical experience necessary for student OR parent. Just print and start learning!
Trying to figure out a way to teach your children music?
Music can seem like such a DAUNTING subject, especially when you may not have a lot of experience yourself.
Happily, there are some simple and stress-free ways to do this:
- Start with a simple music course (Like this FREE one!)
- Find a small window of time once or twice a week to have your children sit down and listen to some music, write about what they heard, and then continue with your day!
The last option is called Music Appreciation. And I have a bundle of courses for you that will make it very easy and stress-free ( that’s key for me!) !
You don’t have to be any type of musical expert to teach music appreciation.
This course give you five different options of music that children LOVE to listen to. Just print out the course, read the text for each piece before you listen, and then have your children fill out the worksheets.
You can either print out pages for each of them, or fill them out together. It does not have to be complicated at all!
What is included?
These Five delightful works are included in this bundle:
- The Four Seasons ( by Antonio Vivaldi)
- The Planets ( by Gustav Holst)
- Carnival of the Animals ( by Camille Saint-Saens)
- Peter and the Wolf ( by Sergei Prokofiev)
- The Nutcracker ( by Peter Tchaikovsky)
Over 89 pages in total!
I hope teaching your kids about music becomes a wonderful time of learning for all while listening to these amazing works of classical music.